WE REGULARLY TEST FOR COVID-19 TO ENSURE OUR PATIENTS ARE KEPT SAFE
The Clear Choice
There is clear data that patients would prefer to stay in their home as long as possible and avoid hospitalization and intensive care in the later stages of life. A Personal Care Aide or Home Health Aide provides you with the freedom & independence to stay in the comfort of your own home.
ProLife extensively screens all Aides to ensure you receive a certified & trustworthy caregiver. Our process includes (but not limited to) license verification, real time criminal history monitoring, and monthly scans of state and federal fraud exclusion lists.
Our aides speak over 15 languages and are competent in a wide range of cultures and religions.
Personal Care Aide
This service provides non-medical in-home monitoring & support to those in need due to physical or mental disabilities, chronic illness, or age related inability. Caregivers provide companionship and assistance with everyday household duties & personal care tasks such as
- Dressing and Grooming
- House-keeping and Laundry
- Medication reminders
- Assistance with walking and transfers
- Accompaniment to medical appoinments
Home Health Aide
For patients with more complex needs, a Home Health Aide attends to more physical care activities of daily living. In addition to assisting with the same everyday tasks that a Personal Care Aide can provide, an HHA also helps with responsibilities such as
- Attend to special diet regimens
- Measure basic vital signs (Temperature and Blood Pressure)
- Simple exercises and range of motion movements
- Measuring urinary output
- Measuring intake
- May assist with some medical procedures under supervision of a Registered Nurse(RN) or Nurse Practitioner(NP)
- Assist with braces and artificial limbs